- Location: Pulau Lang Tengah
- Area: Merang, Terengganu
- Country: Malaysia
- Day trips: No
- Liveaboard: No
- Courses: PADI, SSI
- Website: http://www.dcoconutlagoon.com
- Listed: 25. July 2014 10:16
Lang Tengah island is tucked between the well known and more commercialized Redang & Perhentian islands on the east coast of Peninsula Malaysia. The beaches and marine life here are still relatively unspoilt due to the smaller numbers of tourist arrivals compared with the 2 main islands. There are about 12 dive sites around this small island varieties of depth and coral formations. The best time to dive is between April to September.
We are a fully certified SSI Dive Center and we handle SSI & PADI courses as well.
Information about the operator.
- Listed by: DCoconut Lang Tengah Dive Center
- Member Since: 25. July 2014
Other items listed by DCoconut Lang Tengah Dive Center
- No other ads by this poster found.